Ballybeg House: The Perfect Wedding Venue for Carl and Aisling's Dream Day
Last spring, Ballybeg House made Carl Mullan and his fiancée Aisling’s dream come true by providing the perfect venue for their incredibly fun wedding celebration in Co. Wicklow. It was the absolute ideal place for a couple who wanted to be themselves and celebrate their special day with family and friends in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere.
The couple of six years exchanged their vows in the Ayers Ceremony Room, which is located right in the grounds of the House and added to the romantic and emotional atmosphere of the day.
We were so thrilled to be with them on the day, we love filming here – the staff and the location really combine to make it a very special venue, we wanted to provide a small glimpse into this magical place and share our experience with you.
Wedding celebrations at Ballybeg House
Ballybeg House is a distinctive and unconventional all-in-one wedding venue in Co. Wicklow, providing couples with a relaxed and intimate atmosphere for their special day. The venue’s unique charm and gorgeous Co. Wicklow surroundings make it a great choice for couples seeking an alternative to traditional wedding venues.
When you book Ballybeg for your wedding day you get the added bonus of the incredibly professional services of Tee from Pairs and Peaches. It’s always a reassurance seeing Tee’s smiling face the morning of a wedding – she knows this place inside out and ensures every wedding day here runs smoothly and professionally. Genuinely one of the best in the business.
Ballybeg House Wedding Packages
Thoughtful touches highlight Ballybeg House’s dedication to creating an unforgettable experience for couples and their guests. They have a few different packages on offer but their peak Wedding Package is available for weekends through the summer from 1st May, and starts at €18,000.
Extending your stay at Ballybeg House for the additional day is a definite highlight and a lovely opportunity to unwind and soak up the events of the previous day in the laid-back setting of the Shebeen, with close friends and a few drinks.
Your wedding package at Ballybeg House will include
- Accommodation for up to 52 guests.
- Full use of Ballybeg House and Grounds, Grouse Lodge, Luke O’Toole’s Cottage, the Dairy, the Marquee and the Shebeen for 3 days
- Your wedding ceremony in The Ayers Ceremony Room.
- Your day fully co-ordinated by Pairs and Peaches.
- Valet car parking for guests on the wedding day.
- Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, all glassware provided for up to 170 guests in the Marquee.
- An audio system is available for wedding speeches in the Marquee.
- Day two celebrations, full bar setup with traditional Music Session for you and guests in the Shebeen
- Logs for open fires, Flowers and candles to decorate throughout the venue.
Thanks to Carl and Ais for a super day, we had just about as much fun as you did – and to John Gillooley, Wedding Photographer for use of some of his gorgeous photography from the day, and always being the best to work with!
Thank you to the AMAZING @edithousedublin for capturing the day so perfectly... honestly Emma we just LOVE watching everything back - it gets better every time we watch it ❤️
- Carl Mullan